Android Software Developer
Who is Bytelion
ByteLion is a high-end software development firm focused on building modern software applications for innovators in the startups and corporate world. We build software using full design teams and coupled with well-trained professional engineers. Our clients range from small to big names in their perspective industries.
Position Summary and Primary Responsibilities
You will develop world-class mobile solutions all while being part of a highly motivated technology team. As an experienced mobile development professional, you will be expected to participate and attend various meetings and be a key pillar of our agile teams.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience with native development on Android
- Experience with Android’s UI requirements
- Experience with CI tools to include Fastlane, Jenkins, Github, etc
- Experience with DevOps tools to include: HockeyApp, AWS Cloudfront, Loggly, etc
- Communication Tools: BugTracker, JIRA, Basecamp, Postman
- PAAS - Experience with AWS, Azure, Rackspace, etc.
- Strong communication skills to keep fellow team members and clients informed of progress, problems and solutions that arise
Desired Experience and Skills
- Experience working with full stack development teams
- Meaningful industry rapport
- Demonstrated track record of success
- Published articles demonstrating command of your profession
- Extremely detail-oriented and exhibits outstanding judgment and professionalism.
- Thrives in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment.
- Resourceful; can make things happen
- Adaptability to thrive in both individual and team environments; highly developed “EQ.”
- Is eager to learn about new technologies.
- Voracious reader of current engineering and technical articles and books
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Washington D.C. or Hampstead, MD
Salary: Commensurate with experience
- BS or MS degree in Electrical engineering or computer engineering is preferred