ByteLion is a high-end software development firm focused on building modern software applications for innovators in the startups and corporate world. We build software using full design teams and coupled with well-trained professional engineers. Our clients range from small to big names in their perspective industries. The project manager role requires high attention to detail, initiative and organizational skills and a desire to work in a fast-paced, innovative growth environment.
The project manager will be tasked with:
- Supporting ongoing Agile software development efforts (including holding daily meetings, prioritize development efforts, communicate with developers and engineers on a routine basis, and establish clear deadlines).
- Serving as the key point person to ensure that problems are identified and addressed early.
- Building product roadmaps
- Engage in project estimations
Required knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Strong technical background in UX design, marketing, and full stack development.
- Experience with leading SAAS product development
- Strong Agile development skills and history of delivering
- Can expertly plan a development sprint using communication tools like JIRA, Slack, Confluence, and Basecamp.
- Solid understanding of the software development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Expertise in a particular domain.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Highly respected and well connected.
- Has exceptional educational experience and up to three years of relevant project management training.
- Extremely detail-oriented and exhibits outstanding judgment and professionalism.
- Thrives in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment with a broad-based set of responsibilities.
- Resourceful; work independently in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Adaptability to thrive in both individual and team environments; highly developed “EQ.”
- Is eager to learn about new technologies.
- Voracious reader of current business and technical articles and books