Regional Marketing Director
Who is Bytelion
ByteLion is a high-end software development firm focused on building modern software applications for innovators in the startups and corporate world. We build software using full design teams and coupled with well-trained professional engineers. Our clients range from small to big names in their perspective industries.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Specialist to help us in our overall marketing efforts. You will be an integral part of the development and execution of marketing plans to reach targets from brand awareness to product promotion. A Marketing specialist should be a competent professional able to grasp consumer behavior trends and generate creative ideas. You should also be well-versed in specialized marketing concepts, principles and tactics.
The goal is to deliver effective marketing programs that will help our reputation and growth.
- Conduct market research to find answers about consumer requirements, habits and trends
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns
- Assist in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, events planning etc.)
- Liaise with external vendors to execute promotional events and campaigns
- Collaborate with marketing and other professionals to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, e-mail, TV etc.)
- Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
- Undertake individual tasks of a marketing plan as assigned
Essential Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of experience
- Proven experience as marketing specialist or similar role
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/Social media etc.) and market research methods
- Demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics and tools
- Solid computer skills using marketing software (Adobe Creative Suite & CRM) and applications (Web analytics, Google Adwords, Hubspot etc.).
- Exceptional communication and writing skills
- Commercial awareness partnered with a creative mind
Desired Experience and Skills
- Meaningful industry rapport
- Demonstrated track record of success
- Published articles demonstrating command of your profession
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and web development tools a plus
- Must be outgoing
- Extremely detail-oriented and exhibits outstanding judgment and professionalism.
- Thrives in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment.
- Resourceful; can make things happen
- Adaptability to thrive in both individual and team environments; highly developed “EQ.”
- Is eager to learn about new technologies.
- Voracious reader of current marketing and technical articles and books
BSc/BA in marketing, communications or equivalent
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Hampstead, MD
Salary: Commensurate with experience